Thursday, August 3

Fluff your Tutu!


Hello friends! How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the warm weather and having an enjoyable Summer. For today, I have a super fun project using a brand new stamp, just released! This new "Fluff your Tutu" stamp is one of the newest and cutest stamps I've ever seen in a while. I decided to create a tutu and I have few pictures to show you how I did it, let's get started.
  • Stamp the image on a piece of smooth white cardstock, here I color the image with a pink marker. Cut a piece of white tulle, fold it the way you like it and add stitches. 
  •  Color the tulle with a marker. TIP: I will suggest you to color the tulle before adding the stitches, it dries super fast.
  • Braid some twine that coordinates with the color of your tulle.
  •  Hot glue the braided twine on top of the sewed tulle tutu.
  • This is how your tutu will look, so fluffy and cute {wink, wink} 

To finish my card, I dry embossed the front of my card base and added a piece of pink shimmering cardstock behind the image.

Remember, you can get the new stamps with a 15% discount until August 8th and if you like any other stamp from previous releases, you can use my code to get a 10% discount.

Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!


2 comments:

  1. Just love your cards. Today and all the other days. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cute! I just went to the site and bought it along with a few other goodies. Thanks for my Tuesday enabling...I think. At least it was less than $25.

    ReplyDelete