Tuesday, August 1

Technique Junkies August Release is here!!


Hello friends! Welcome to another fantastic Technique Junkies August Release!! Oh goodness, this month the release is another great one, the stamps are beautiful and you are gonna want to buy everything.
If you have arrived here from Vicki's blog you are in the right place, if not, please go to the Technique Junkies blog to check out the right order.

Let me show a couple of cards I made with 3 new sets: Coral, Never Stop Flying and Savannah Girrafes.

Project #1: For this card I used Coral for the background. I stamped the image on a piece of watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark ink, added Bridal Embossing Tinsel Powder and heat set, then sponged Rusty Hinge Distress Ink. Added a piece of rusty cardstock and added stitches. Die-cut the lower border. Then stamped the Never Stop Flying on a piece of clear vellum in Versamark Watermark ink and added gold embossing powder. added the background panel and added stitches. Stamped the sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and die-cut it with label dies. Added panel to a 6"x6" card, to embellish it I added a die-cut butterfly.


============================================================

Project #2: I have to confess that this "Savannah Giraffes" set is one of my favorites from this release. This project was super easy to make.I stamped the giraffes in a piece of watercolor paper in Stazon Jet Black ink, I used my MISTI, so I stamped the image 3 times to get a perfect coverage. Then, I used Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers (or any watercolor medium you have): Gold, Sunset, Heather Kingfisher and Marine to color the background. I die-cut a frame using rectangle dies and added it on the image and added adhered it to a 6"x6" white card base. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tangelo Ink.



Now, I invite to hop over to Chris' blog and check out her amazing creations.

Have fun hopping and shopping!!



7 comments:

  1. wow! I love what you did with the Savannah giraffes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! Terrific Savannah card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing and so beautiful...so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that sunset sky is fabulous and really makes your image pop. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Your cards are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What amazing cards your sunset is perfect! And the colors of your first cards are very pretty nice and bright!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete