Friday, January 12

Home Decor

Hello friends!! Happy Friday to you all!  I had the chance to play with some of the new projects just aired on HSN from Crafter's Companion!
These new flower dies are still available at HSN, so grab them before they are sold out. 
For this project I used the Aster and Wallflower, Assorted Leaves and Stamen Die Sets.

I got this cardboard circle from Hobby Lobby, I painted it using black gesso and white acrylic paint. Then, added the rays using gold embossing paste and a stencil. 
All the flowers were made using crepe paper, love the way they turned out, the flowers get a more realistic shape than using cardstock (in my opinion), the leaves were made using Shimmering green cardstock.
Added ribbon and purple twine to decorate it.


Close Up

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment